The Teachers Service Commission( TSC) has made the teacher Transfer Online application process much more simplified.
Unlike in the past, when forms had to be physically delivered to commission’s offices, applications for transfers from employees (teachers) are now processed online using the TSC transfer portal.
Online Transfer Application Procedure
To successfully submit your application for a transfer, please follow the following procedures:
1. Using a browser that is functional, such as Chrome, navigate to the TSC transfer application portal by clicking the following link: http://hrmis.tsc.go.ke/tm-app/apply_transfer.
2. In the new window that has popped up, input your TSC number first, followed by your ID number, and finally your mobile phone number. After you have entered all of the information, a text message with a 6-digit security code will be sent to your phone in the form of a notification. You will be requested to enter the code before you are allowed to click the “login” icon, and after which your login will be successful.
3.Once you’ve logged in, the system will automatically determine whether you teach a primary or secondary school .
4. To continue with the application, in the current window, select “submit a request for transfer,” and then click “submit.”
Please ensure that the below-listed details are entered correctly.
- length of time spent at current station (school).
- Period of stay in the same sub county.
- Reason for wanting to make the transfer.
- When the transfer process should be completed.
- Sub county
- School .
- Personal email address
- After you have completed the steps outlined above, make sure to tick the box next to the TSC declaration.
- Check that all of the information has been entered, and then click the “ok” button.
- Your present school and the county you want to view will be displayed in a window that the portal will generate for you.
- Click on the “file attachments” tab to submit supporting documentation in the event that the transfer is being requested for reasons of insecurity or medical grounds.
- Simply select the files you want to attach from your device by clicking the Browse button.
- After you have attached all of the necessary documents, select the “ok” tab.
- After checking that the documents you uploaded are correct, click the “Submit” button.
- The status of your application will change to “pending” as soon as it has been successfully delivered. From time to time, the application status will update.
- To exit the portal , you must first click the logout button because the remaining steps are handled by the principal or headteacher of you current work station .
Main Reason Why Teachers Apply For TSC Transfer
|Reason For Transfer
|If your current work station is insecure
|Officer Medical condition
|If either an officer or his/her child is having deteriorated health condition in the current work station
|If you have worked in the current station for a long period.
|when/if your parents are old and you wish to join them to offer support
|If your spouse works/stays away from you