The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) launched an online portal that enables teachers access all services related to the application and status of employment.
It’s essential to note that each teacher can verify their registration status through the TSC portal.
To check your TSC employment status, follow these steps:
- Access the TSC online portal using an internet-enabled device, preferably a laptop or desktop computer.
- Choose the “Registration Status” field, as indicated in the window.
- Enter your ID card or passport number, and click on “Search”.
- You will receive a confirmation of your application status.
For employed teachers, the following information will be displayed:
- Name of the institution where the teacher is employed.
- Subject combination.
- Registration status (employed).
For teachers who are not employed by TSC, the following details will be shown:
- Name of the teacher: Not known.
- Name of the institution: Absent.
- Subject combination: Absent.
For teachers applying for TSC numbers, various statuses may appear during the application process:
- Verified: This status indicates that the job application has been reviewed by the commission.
- In progress: It means that the application has been received by the registry but has not yet been processed by the commission.
- Registered: This is the final status for a successful application. The TSC number is displayed on the portal, and the applicant receives a text message as well.
- Reset: This indicates that an error has occurred and needs to be corrected. The portal and a text message to the applicant will provide details about the error.
- Incomplete: It means that the application is either incomplete or not submitted.
- Rejected: TSC application is rejected when the applicant does not meet the minimum academic qualifications required for registration as a qualified teacher.