The Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT) admission letter is an important document that enables a prospective student to prepare adequately before joining the institution.
Students who wish to download 2023/2024 admission letters can access them online via the institution’s portal.
Before a student proceeds to Download their JKUAT Admission Letters, it’s recommended to check KUCCPS admission status on the portal.
How to Download JKUAT Admission Letters
To access the student portal, please visit JKUAT Students portal. Once there, input your Registration Number and Password. If you do not have a password, you can request one by selecting the ‘Request Log In Password’ Tab.
Next, navigate to the download section for your Admission Letter and proceed to download it by clicking on the respective tab.
Contents of JKUAT Admission Letter
- Your Admission Number
- Your Name
- Your Postal Address and Additional Contact Information
- The Course You Have Been Selected to Pursue
- Reporting Dates
- Documents to Bring During Admission:
- Original and Copies of Your Academic Certificates
- National Identity Card/Passport
- NHIF Card
- Coloured Passport Photos
- Duly Filled Registration Forms Available on the University’s Website
- Proof of Fee payment
Additional Downloadable Documents Alongside the University Admission Letter:
- Acceptance Form
- Student’s Regulations Declaration
- Accommodation Declaration
- Medical Form
- Emergency Operation Consent
- Student Data Sheet
- Application for Hostel Form
- Student Personal Details Form
- University Rules and Regulations
The duly filled documents should be returned before or during admission based on the university’s guidelines.